Note: this feature is not available on Free or Basic Billetto price plan. Please upgrade to Advanced plan to use this feature.
Campaigns created on account level can be enabled across events. All account level campaigns can be found on event level under the label "Account". To edit an existing campaign you will need to Pause the campaign and then you can Edit it. You will have to start the campaign on account level to make it visible on event level.
Use this option if you want to setup a campaign which can be easily enabled on all your events, saving you time and effort
To create a campaign on Account level
- Click on your Profile Picture in the Top Right
- Click on My Account
- On the left hand side Go to Campaigns
- Click Create campaign, for more information Campaign Creation see here
Activating an Account Campaign on an Event
Once you have created on Account level, this does not automatically apply to all events. You will need to activate it for each event.
To activate an account level campaign on an event, simply
- Go to My Events
- Click Manage next to your event
- Choose Promotions & Offers then Campaigns in the left sidebar
- In the section/label "Account" you will find all your account level campaigns that are ready to be started.
Remember that you will have to start the campaign on account level to make it visible on event level.
Note: The campaign feature is currently only available for Advanced customers.Update your Tier to learn more!