When cancelling an event you have multiple options in this process, below is a quick guide on how to process these:
- Click on My Events
- Find the event you wish to cancel and click Cancel
- On this page you can choose to either Cancel or Postpone an event.
- Here you can choose to either refund the ticket price minus any fees or the full amount (see more information below)
- On the same step you can add a message for the ticket buyers to this email, informing the customer of the reason for the cancellation or if future dates will be made available etc.
- (If you have selected to pay fees) You will then need to make the payment with your card
When choosing between Refund without fees and Refund with fees - when you refund without fees the ticket buyer will receive the ticket price minus any fees or services. Whereas if you choose to Refund with fees you can pay to give the ticket buyers their full price back. If you choose to do this you will receive a receipt in your email inbox after payment
By canceling your event you, the organiser, are giving Billetto the rights (but not the obligation) to refund all customers ticket price who have purchased tickets to your event. It remains your responsibility, as the event organiser, to inform customers of the refund policy.
Note: refunds processed by Billetto on behalf of the organiser include only the price(s) of tickets (unless you have agreed to pay the fees) and refunds appear within 21 days after this has been requested, depending on each banks’ processing time.