If you would like to create a similar event to an existing event you can duplicate events with our "Clone" feature. To do so:
- Click on My Events in the top bar.
- Find the event you wish to clone, if it's an event in the past use the event filters(which should currently say Future Events) in the top right to find it.
- When you have found the event you are interested in duplicating and click on the "Clone" button.
You will then be taken to a separate page asking you if you wish to copy over any of the old settings from the original event
This includes: Booking Questions, Custom Email Text, Ticket Banners, Headliners, Event Capacity.
After this you will be taken to the 'Create/Edit Event' screen, however all of the information from your original event will be pre-filled in all of the information fields. Simply edit these details as required, paying particular attention to the event start/end dates, and the tickets start/end date under 'Advanced settings' and hit 'Publish'.
Restrictions to Cloning:
- Cloning Recurring Events is not currently possible
- Cloning an event in a higher tier plan is not possible