How do I log in to the Billetto app?
First things first - download Billetto mobile app. You can do this in Appstore if you have an iOS device or in the Google play store if you have an Android device. We have a specific iPad version purely for Organisers.
- You can log in via your Facebook Account;
- You can log in via e-Mail and Password;
- You can log in via Organiser Key (Note that this is purely for Scanning/Ticket Sales and not management);
- If you're new to Billetto we recommend signing up on our Website.
Logged in with Facebook or Email:
You are now logged in as a ticket buyer. To switch to organiser mode:
- At the bottom right of the corner you will see a circular portrait. This will bring up your account menu;
- Select "Switch to Organiser";
- You will now have access to your events.
Logged in with Organiser Key
- Open Billetto mobile application;
- Click Enter Organiser Key (find your organiser key here);
- In the top bar enter your organiser key in the top bar with the key icons;
- In the bottom, bar enter a unique name for the device (We recommend something that easily differentiates the devices you are using);
- Click login and you will now have access to your events in a limited capacity (Selling and Scanning).
NOTE: We recommend for best practice to only use email/Facebook login for Creation and Management of the event and Organiser Key for Scanning and Sales. Please note that our system can accept multi-device login through Organiser Key but not email/Facebook.