E-invoicing is an optional feature that allows your ticket buyers to pay by invoice. E-invoicing fees, as the revenue is paid outside of Billetto, will be charged from your total revenue - this includes a Billetto ticketing fee and transaction cost (1EUR/GBP or 10 KR).
Alternatively, our Payment Method Klarna allows for sending of invoices with the payment.
How does it work
- You can enable the E-invoicing feature on your organiser account (scroll below to see how);
- The ticket buyer can now choose to pay for tickets via an invoice;
- The ticket buyer fills out all the relevant information for the order. We send it to you in a confirmation email;
- You can now generate an invoice using your own invoicing application and send it to the ticket buyer;
- Once the invoice is paid, you may log back into Billetto and mark the corresponding invoice as Paid. This will automatically send the tickets and order confirmation to the ticket buyer. Please note that the invoices will automatically expire after 18 days.
How to enable E-invoicing
- Click on Menu;
- Select Account;
- In the submenu select Payment methods;
- Pick Payment methods and then E-invoicing and slide the box at the right to blue;
- (Optional) Enter your email address to get notifications when a ticket buyer has requested this payment option this is found on the same page as the enabling. Enter your email address and click Save.
How to process E-invoicing
- Once you receive an invoice payment request, send an email with an invoice to the ticket buyer;
- Once paid, log in to your Billetto account;
- Navigate to Menu then Account and pick payments methods;
- Find the paid invoice and click the “Mark as paid” button to send the tickets to the ticket buyer.