You can register your Billetto account using either your facebook(and soon Google) account, or your email address.
We recommend you setting up a Public Profile for the organisation you are selling for.
Your Billetto profile is a good way to share all your events.They can also follow your profile, and receive updates about your events
To make changes to both your account and profile, go to Your name in the Top right then click "My Account". The first age you view is "Personal Settings", this is your login email address and username.
You can then edit your Public Profile by clicking the second tab, here you have the option to choose your:
- contactable email address for ticket buyers.
- The name of your organisation
- Phone Number incase Billetto needs to contact you
- A description for your Public Profile
- Whether you wish to have a Publicly accessible profile
- A Company/Personal Profile Picture
- and finally a Banner image.
You can view your Public profile by visiting the top right, clicking your account and clicking View Public Profile.
In order to receive a bank transfer of your ticket sales revenue, you will also need to enter your bank details. See more here