If you would like to share access to your Billetto Organiser Account without sharing passwords you can give multiple employees access on their own email and set specific permissions.
This is done by:
1. Navigate to the top right banner then click on "My Account"
3. On the left-hand side in the "Organiser" section click on "Role Management"
4. Click the "Add" button to the left. Fill in the name, email address, and the type of role you want the person to have. Below is a list of the roles
(Note: It's currently not possible to add already existing Billetto users to new roles.)
5. Click "Save." The added role should now appear at the bottom of the list.
Note: The added person will receive an email and be able to create a password for their role.
There are three types of roles:
- An Administrator has full access to all areas of the account, including the Role Management and bank information.
- A Financial manager has access to bank information details and most areas of the account, but not Role Management.
- An Employee has access to most areas of the account related to event management, but cannot edit bank information details or roles in Role Management.
If you need to delete or edit a role:
Visit the same "Role Management" page and click the red trash can.
Once you confirm the removal with a Yes, this role will no longer have access to the account.
Be aware that you can also be deleted from the account yourself. However, this can only be done by an Administrator, since this is the only role that can add or delete roles.