If you would like to share access to your Billetto Organiser Account without sharing passwords you can give multiple employees access on their own email and set specific permissions.
Add a role
- Click on the Menu;
- Click on Account;
- Then select Users;
- Click the "Add" button to the left;
- Fill in the name, email address, and type of role you want the person to have (find a list of different roles below);
- Click "Save." The added role should now appear at the bottom of the list.
There are three types of roles:
- An Administrator has full access to all areas of the account, including Role Management and bank information;
- A Financial manager has access to requesting reports, changing financial information (like Payment methods, bank details, and more), and view-only access to most other parts of Billetto.
- An Employee has access to most areas of the account related to event management, but cannot edit bank information details or roles in Role Management.
- Custom role is defined by you when creating, select from the list whether you wish to give access to viewing, editing, or none at all.
If you need to delete or edit a role:
Visit the same "Users" page and click ''Remove''.
Once you confirm the removal with a ''Yes'', this role will no longer have access to the account.
Be aware that you can also be deleted from the account yourself. However, this can only be done by an Administrator, since this is the only role that can add or delete roles.
Below is a list of all the different permissions you can give to an account. For each option you can choose either to give no access, access to viewing but not making changes, or giving access to create, edit and delete.
- Events (Creating, Updating, Cloning, and editing events)
- Booking Questions
- Waiting List
- User access
- Stripe Connect
- Bank Details
- Payment Methods
- Zapier, API, and Webhooks
- Billetto Advertising
- Public Profile
- Promote tools
- Manage Tickets
- Refund Tickets
- Guestlist & Reports
- Cancel Events
- Organiser & Event keys
- Postpone event
NOTE: It's currently not possible to add already existing Billetto users to new roles
NOTE: The added person will receive an email and be able to create a password for their role.