You can scan the tickets for your event using the Billetto app on your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or Web App.
If you would like to have multiple individuals scanning for your event you can do this by creating an Organiser key. You can then share organiser key with those who will be scanning the tickets, and they can log into the account without you having to share your account password. All devices must be connected to the internet to sync in real-time.
Scan the tickets using a single phone.
- Open the Billetto mobile app & log in using your Billetto credentials;
- Switch to the organiser by tapping on the user icon in the bottom-right corner (iOS);
- Make sure that your organiser settings are set to scanning;
- To check or to change the action click on the cog icon at the top > organiser settings > action on event tap. Choose scan for scanning.
- Tap on the event you wish to scan tickets for;
- Click Start scanning;
- Now you're ready to scan the tickets!
Note: You will be prompted to add a terminal name. The "terminal name" will help you identify which device the tickets have been scanned on. Name the terminal and you're ready to scan tickets or check guests in using an interactive guest list. You can also see the number of tickets scanned in real time.
If you want to add another phone to scan the tickets with, you can add an "employee" scanner on another device.
- Just open the Billetto app on the phone you'd like to use and sign in using your Billetto credentials or organiser key;
- Tap the user icon, and enter the organiser key option. You can find the organiser key in the "Event Manager" section under your Billetto profile on the Web app;
- Pick the name for the terminal (you can use the name of the person scanning for ease of use);
- And you're ready to scan the tickets;
The Billetto app can help you manage your event better: find out how many tickets have been scanned, avoid queues by scanning tickets or checking guests in via an interactive guest list, and determine if any additional help is needed at the doors on busy nights.
Download the app for iOS or Android.
In case you have any questions, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org