In most cases this is not a problem, only in circumstances where the event organiser has specified that the name on the ticket should match the ticket holder will this be relevant. Be sure to consult the event page to see if the organiser has made any specifications regarding names on tickets, and whether or not IDs will be required at the door - you should contact the event organiser directly if you are in any doubt at all.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a ticket on Billetto?
- I'm having trouble purchasing a ticket. What should I do?
- I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
- I bought the wrong ticket. What should I do?
- Where do I find a link to an online event?
- How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
- I’ve bought a ticket for my friend, but my name is on It. What should I do?
- How can I download my tickets?