If you would like to keep updated on ticket sales you can receive an automatic email with new sales of tickets. On Billetto we call these "Transactional Reports" and you can choose to receive them either Daily/Weekly or Monthly or per Transaction/Order.
This can be either done:
- All live events within one report
- Each individual event.
For All Live Events:
To get an report for all your live events you can do this by following the steps below
- Click your Profile Picture in the Top Right and go to My Account
- On the left side, Click on Organiser then Sales
- Scroll down to Transactional reports. Choose the timeframe, add a recipient and Submit
To get a report per event:
- Click on My events on the top bar
- Find the event you wish and click Manage
- On the left handside, click on Guest list & Reports
- Within the "Transaction Reports", Choose the timeframe, add a recipient and Submit