If you would like to stay on top of your ticket sales, you can receive an automatic email with sales reporting. On Billetto these are called ''Transactional Reports'' and you can choose to receive them daily/weekly/monthly or per transaction/order.
This can be either done:
- All live events within one report;
- Each individual event.
For all live events:
To get a report for all your live events you can do this by following the steps below:
- Click Manage then Sales;
- Select Reports in the submenu;
- Scroll down to Transactional reports. Choose the timeframe, check the box, and Submit.
To get a report per event:
- Click on My events on the top bar;
- Find the event you wish and click Manage;
- On the left-hand side, click on Guestlist & Reports;
- Within the "Transaction Reports", Choose the timeframe, check the box, and Submit.
You can also use our Sales Tracker to get an overview of the number of tickets sold for the entire account or per event and give others access to the data as well, read more here.