If you’re looking for information on how to set up multiple events for different dates at once, you have come to the right place! Our recurring event feature allows you to create events for multiple event dates in one go.
How to create a recurring event?
- Start creating a new event;
- On the first page of the event creator, you will be asked to choose the type of event. Choose the ‘’Recurring event’’;
- Choose venue type;
- Enter event details, then continue to Time slots;
- In an open window enter recurring events details:
- Choose how often your event will repeat;
- Starts at - when the first event is held;
- Enter how long one event will take (ex. 2 hours);
- Choose until when recurring events will last;
- If you choose Date, you will be asked to add the end date (the date of the last recurring event);
- If you choose Occurrences, you will be asked to enter the number of events you want to create;
- Click Save;
- Add more time slots if needed;
- Finish setting up the event as usual.
How recurring event works?
- When the recurring event is created, the system creates two types of events - parent & child events.
- Parent event is the main event which holds data of all child events and contains a calendar on the event page, which provides an easy overview for ticket buyers.
- Child event is every single time slot. For example, if you have created a recurring event that repeats every day for 10 days at 12:00, it means that you have 10 child events.
In case you have any questions or doubts, please contact our customer support at email@example.com