Audiences (previously target groups) are a system to work along side Campaigns and/or Seated Reservation system.
This allows you to upload CSV files onto Billetto to be processed in one for many different purposes like:
- Loyalty Discounts for previous attendees
- Large quantity of Access/Discount Codes
- Discount for specific users
- Unlocking seats per code
- Barcodes for previous events being used as an unlock code
One option for Audiences are to create a loyalty discount for previous attendees, see more here
Creating the Audience
- Open spreadsheet software.
- Create the Columns for your desired fields (Code,Category,Seat,Quantity) to a new sheet
- Enter the desired fields into each column
- Save this file as a CSV. The seperators should be commas.
Adding the Audience to Billetto
Once you've finished the previous process you will need to upload this to Billetto:
- Click on your Profile Picture in the Top right
- Click "My Account"
- On the left hand side choose Venue then Audiences then Add Static Group
- Choose a name for the audience. Remember to keep this unique and easily identifiable.
- Click on Browse and select your newly created CSV file in the popup window.
- Click Ignore Header Rows (as this will ignore Barcode/Email/Quantity from the spreadsheet)
- Next in the drop down's of each row, you will need to align Barcode to Code and Quantity to Quantity
- Click Save
Your previous attendees are now in a audience on Biletto. You will then receive an email stating whether or not the upload was successful.
Note: If you have any issues with the upload, we recommend checking:
- that you are using the correct separator in the CSV
- that the file does not contain any none English characters
- If you are unable to resolve this get in touch with support
Examples of access code Audience: