You can use our Campaigns and Audience system to create loyalty rewards/discounts for previously attended events for ticket buyers.
Below is the process, however, please feel free to get in contact with Support during this process
Creating the Audiences
First, you will need to obtain a CSV file either by creating (see the Audiences help page) or downloading the guestlist from previous events:
- Visit My Events in the top right of the screen;
- Click Manage on the event you wish to view (You may need to change the Filter from Future Events to Completed if the event has finished);
- On the left-hand side Choose Attendees then Manage Tickets;
- On the right-hand side is Export Tickets;
- Enter the email address you wish to receive the list on and Request.
Once you have received the email you will need to turn it into an Audience CSV File:
- Open the attached file in spreadsheet software;
- Copy the Columns Barcode to a new sheet;
- Add a new column called "quantity". (This will allow you to create a maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased with this code. We generally recommend entering 1 for each.)
- Save this file as a CSV. The separators should be commas.
Adding the Audience to Billetto
Once you've finished the previous process you will need to upload this to Billetto:
- Click on Promote;
- Click Audiences;
- Click on Create Audience and choose either Static or Dynamic;
- Click on Upload CSV;
- Choose a name for the audience. Remember to keep this unique and easily identifiable;
- Click on Browse and select your newly created CSV file in the popup window;
- Click Ignore Header Rows (as this will ignore Barcode/Quantity from the spreadsheet);
- Next in the drop down's of each row, you will need to align Barcode to Code and Quantity to Quantity;
- Click Save.
Your previous attendees are now in an audience on Billetto. You will then receive an email stating whether or not the upload was successful.
NOTE: If you have any issues with the upload, we recommend checking:
- that you are using the correct separator in the CSV;
- that the file does not contain any none English characters;
- If you are unable to resolve this get in touch with the support.
Creating a campaign with the Audience
- Visit the event you wish to access, My Events;
- Click on Manage on the specific event;
- On the left-hand side choose Promotions & Offers then Campaigns;
- Create a new campaign;
- Choose a name for it;
- In Conditions choose Audience;
- Select the audience you just uploaded;
- Next in the Effect, Choose the discount you desire (For more information see here);
- Make sure to confirm any additional settings such as Max Orders, Tickets, and Tickets in Order;
- If you are creating an account-wide or recurring event campaign you can choose to use "Global audience limit" which will prevent the code/unlock from being used on more than one event. Without this, a ticket buyer can reuse the code on other events;
- Confirm and start the campaign;
- Users will now be able to unlock the discounts on the previous barcode you have created above.