You can host an online-only event or a webinar on Billetto. We’ve built a simple feature that allows your attendees to get access to your live stream or pre-recorded video after they have purchased a ticket for it.
In order to create an online event on Billetto, you first need to create an ordinary event page. This event page should contain information about the online event/webinar and any details your attendees should know before buying a ticket. This is also your payment page.
- Click “Create event” in the Billetto menu (both on Desktop and Mobile);
- Fill out all the information about your event, and select “Online Event” instead of “Location” in the drop-down menu;
- Proceed to create a standard event page.
After you have published your event page, you can proceed to create an online event page. This page will be presented to your ticket buyers after they have made a purchase. You can embed your webinar/live stream here or add a link to the scheduled webinar or pre-recorded video on this page.
Here are some of the options:
- Add a video link. Here you can add a link to your webinar or a live stream. This link will appear as a video placeholder on your online-event page. You can add a video thumbnail that is going to appear under the video placeholder. If you don’t add a thumbnail, the placeholder background is going to be simply grey.
- Embed video. Here you can embed a YouTube or Vimeo video that can be played on the online event page. Make sure to include the full embed code, not just the URL. This is perfect for a pre-recorded tutorial or a webinar. Once your ticket buyers have made a purchase they simply can watch the video right away. You can also schedule the video to appear on a certain date. For this, see “Advanced settings” below.
- Add description. Here you can add a description to your online-event page. Use this space to describe the content in your webinar, share credentials for joining a Zoom webinar (if you have a password set up on it). You can also use a description to add text between multiple videos if you’re adding any.
In the advanced settings for both “Add video link” and “Embed video” options you can enable additional features:
Show on / Hide on. This allows you to hide the video from the online-event page until a certain date. You can also choose a cut-off date for that video to be visible if you would like to make it an exclusive time-sensitive webinar. When the video is hidden it will not show up on the page so we recommend adding a description notifying users when it becomes available
Send reminder. When you enable the reminders for the online event elements (video link, embedded link, description) you will be able to turn on the reminders each element to notify ticket buyers. The email reminders will be sent out automatically 48 hours and 15 minutes before the ''Show on'' date.
Once you have published the event and enabled the Online Event option, your ticket buyers will receive a confirmation email with a link to the online event page. They can also find a link to this page in “My Tickets”.