Here’s the breakdown of the features within the Manage Events system
- Sales - Here you will have an overview of your sales.
- Audience Insights - Here you can view information and analytics about purchased tickets.
Guest list & Reports - Here you can request guestlists, business intelligent reports and transaction summaries on this page.
- Activity Log - Here you can find a list of all activities related to your event, Whether it's the organiser, ticket buyers buying tickets or Billetto administrators
Customisations & Design
- Tickets & Orders - Here you can customise your tickets with images or additional order confirmation text.
- Booking questions - Previously found under in “Marketing”. Same feature with added functionality.
- Event page - Here you can add Headliners (previously “Speakers”) and change the name of the ticket purchase button and Organiser Terms and Conditions
- Online-page - Here you can create a separate page for your online event. This page will be visible to your ticket buyers after they have purchased a ticket. You can add a link or embed a video/external webinar/livestream and add text to create your online event page.
- Payment Methods - Here you can manage whether you wish to have Paypal and e-invoicing. Please note these options have an additional charge.
Venue - this option is only necessary for seated events
- Seating Chart - This will give you a birds eye overview of all the seats, which you can click on and see the status, and purchaser.
- Categories - Here you can connect ticket types to seating categories
- Reservations - Here you can choose to reserve seats for specific people so they are not available for general sale
- Share Event - All the tips and links you need to share your event
- Email - Here you will find a system to allow you to email ticket buyers, learn more
- Analytics - Here you will find the settings for Facebook Pixel & Google Analytics.
- Zapier - Here you can connect Billetto to over 2000 applications. Automate your workflow and leave the manual work behind.
Promotions & Offers - New section to help manage special discounts and secret ticket options
- Access Codes - Previously found in “Marketing” - A quick system to allow you to use codes to unlock ticket types.
- Campaigns - A new feature for creating promotions discounts, loyalty, early bird discounts & offers.
- Manage Tickets - Previously “Tickets” found in “Overview”. You can generate tickets from here, upload tickets, or export. There are a couple of ticket transfer options.
- Manage Orders - Here you can view and edit orders for your event.
- Waiting List - A feature to toggle a waiting list when the event is sold out.
On Site - A section for all your scanning and checkin information
- Billetto app - Combining your “Organiser Key” and the “Billetto App” page.
- Door Sales - Previously “Till Settings” - allowing you to configure more advanced settings for your Box Office
- Scanning settings - Previously found in “Attendees”. An Advanced settings page for things related to Ticket scanning
- Transfer scanning list - Here you will find the “Import Barcodes” and “Offline Scanner”.
- Check-in status - Previously found in “Attendees”.