Ticket Groups enable you to organise your event tickets into categories, manage capacities across multiple ticket types and more.
Some examples of what this functionality is useful for:
- Events running over multiple days (managing capacities over each day and/or selling both individual day tickets and multi-day passes)
- Grouping your tickets into categories for presentation
- Separating your tickets from add-ons/merchandise
To create a ticket group:
- Create a new event or edit an existing event
- Scroll down to the Ticket section
- Create the ticket types you require for your event
- Click on the Add a group
- Choose a name for the group
- Select the ticket types you wish to be included
- If you require a maximum capacity per the group enter it within Max. group quantity (If you have a multi day ticket or cross group setup, leave this group's max blank)
- Repeat for all groups
- (Optional) If you wish to have one group count towards another group's capacity, check the cross-group max quantity for the desired groups.
If you need to edit a group, you can do this by clicking the pencil icon in the circle on the right-hand side.
Here's an example of setting up a two-day event, each day having a capacity of 10 and offering a 2 day pass ticket. In the event creator/edit, we will put each ticket into a group, add a max capacity for that group and in the case of the 2-day pass, we leave that groups capacity blank and we connect it to the other two groups so that it's counted towards each day's capacity.
Ticket Buyer Perspective
Within the ticket select page the buyer will see: