Ticket Groups enable you to sort your event tickets into categories, manage capacities across multiple ticket types, and more.
Some examples of what this function is beneficial for:
- Events running over multiple days (managing capacities over each day and/or selling both individual day tickets and multi-day passes);
- Grouping your tickets into categories for presentation;
- Separating your tickets from add-ons/merchandise.
To create a Ticket Group
- Start creating a new event. If you are not sure how to, please refer to this article.
- In the Tickets section click on Create a new ticket group;
- In a new window, enter the name, max capacity, and other information about that ticket group and add any tickets you have already created if they should be in this group.
- If you require a maximum capacity per group enter it within Max. group quantity(If you have a multi-day ticket or cross-group setup, leave this group's max blank);
- Repeat for all groups;
- (Optional) If you wish to have one group count towards another group's capacity, check the cross-group max. quantity for the desired groups.
You can create an unlimited number of ticket groups per event.
In case you have any questions or doubts, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com