Please note: Before making changes be fully aware of how this works. As after certain changes are made it's not possible to relink it back to the parent event. This feature is in beta. If you are in doubt we recommend getting in contact with Billetto Support.
Bulk edit multiple timeslots
Within the timeslot interface you can bulk edit:
- ticket types
Timeslots ticket types are by default linked to the parent event however once a change has been made to the ticket types on a timeslot it is unlinked and considered seperate so when you make an update to the parent that specific timeslot won't change with it.
- It is possible to bulk modify/delete a parent ticket type
- It is possible to bulk create new ticket types.
- It is not possible to bulk modify/delete a non parent ticket type.
- It is only possible to bulk edit timeslots on the same page.
- Normal Ticket Types (created individually or in bulk) do not show up in the bulk editor. Only Parent Ticket Types.
In this example, I want to remove the original Parent Tickets on the timeslots on first 7 days and create a free entrance ticket.
Edit individual timeslots
If you want to make changes to one existing timeslots:
- click on 'My Events' at the top of the page
- find the parent recurring event and then click 'Manage All'.
- Then you will be taken to a view of all the child events, From here click 'Edit' on the desired event. Here you can modify the event, remember to click 'Save' at the bottom. Your event will now be updated.