Event Attendee Audiences (previously Dynamic target groups) are an automatic version of the Audience feature allowing you to connect ticket buyers from previous events directly into campaigns and reservations for other events.
This system allows you to setup a Event Attendee Audiences once for an event and forget about it and it'll automatically include new ticket buyers.
Event Attendee Audiences can be used for:
- Loyalty Discounts for previous attendees
- Reusing a barcode to give a discount or access for another event
- Discount for specific users
- Unlocking seats per code
- Using a code across multiple events with a limited quantity
Creating the Audience
- Visit the Dynamic Audiences page - Promote -> Audiences
- Click Create Audiences then select Event Attendee in the toggle at the top
- Here choose a memorable name and then decide which list of attendees from an event you wish to use.
- Click Save
Using the Audience
Audiences are used with both seated reservations and campaigns. In most cases you will be using it in a campaign to provide a discount or unlock ticket types.
When creating a campaign the condition should be set to Audience, and choose the one you have created. This allows the ticket buyer to unlock the campaign by entering the barcode or logging in as themselves.
For more information on Campaigns, see here
When connecting an Audience to a campaign you have the option to use a "Global audience limit" which allows you to have the quantity in the file uploaded to be counted across events rather than per event.