You may have noticed some changes in the Billetto Navigation in Quarter 3 2021. The interface has been improved and polished for both Desktop and Mobile. We've made 2 major changes that we hope you will enjoy.
Two separate experiences for Ticket Buyer and Organiser
You can switch between the Ticket Buyer and Organiser experiences in the Menu. We clearly differentiate between the Ticket Buyer experience in a dark theme and the Organiser experience by using a light theme.
Improved Top Bar and Menu
Instead of having all options behind My Account previously totaling up to 40 pages. In short, the top left menu allows you to navigate the account level and My Events for the events. The top bar now contains the most important pillars of Billetto.
- Create new events, bookings and venues with ease
- Manage your attendees, sales and venues from our new interface
- Promote using Global Campaigns, Audiences, Community and Widgets here
- My events
- View, edit and manage your events and bookings.
- A quick overview of all things Billetto
- Public Profile
- Create an organiser profile page for ticket buyers to visit and get to know your brand.
- Box Office
- Did you know that Billetto has a web app allowing you to sell and scan as well as our Mobile Apps? Check it out.
- Set up your Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, connect to thousands of other integrations like Mailchimp with Zapier, use our API and Webhooks and more.
- Update your login details, users, bank details and more.
I can't find Recurring Events. Where is it?
Recurring events are now named Bookings and can by found under My Events then clicking Bookings in the tab in the top left.
Promote, Manage, Sales? What do you mean?
We took a step back and went to the drawing board about our features and functionalities. At the core, we believe that event organising requires three things:
- Create - Create new events, bookings and venues
- Manage - Manage your attendees, sales and venues
- Promote - Sell more tickets with our promotion tools.