Note: this feature is not available on Free Billetto price plan. Please upgrade to basic or Advanced plans to use this feature.
E-invoicing is an optional feature that allows your ticket buyers to pay by invoice. E-invoicing fees, as the revenue is paid outside of Billetto, will be charged from your total revenue - this includes a Billetto ticketing fee and transaction cost (1EUR/GBP or 10 KR).
Alternatively our Payment Method Klarna allows for sending of invoices with the payment.
How does it work:
- You can enable the “E-invoicing” feature on your organiser account (scroll below to see how).
- The ticket buyer can now choose to pay for tickets via an invoice.
- The ticket buyer fills out all the relevant information for the order. We send it to you in a confirmation email.
- You can now generate an invoice using your own invoicing application and send it to to the ticket buyer.
- Once the invoice is paid, you may log back into Billetto and mark the corresponding invoice as “Paid.” This will automatically send the tickets and order confirmation to the ticket buyer. Please note that the invoices will automatically expire after 30 days
How to enable the E-invoicing:
- Log into your Billetto account.
- Click on My Account (top-right corner)
- Click Payments
- Pick Payment methods and then “E-invoicing ” and slide the box at the right to blue.
- (Optional) Enter your email address to get notifications when a ticket buyer has requested this payment option this is found on the same page as the enabling. Enter email address and click Save
How to process E-invoicing:
- Once you receive an invoice payment request, send an email with an invoice to the ticket buyer.
- Once paid, log into your Billetto account.
- Navigate to “My Account” and pick payments methods and then “E-invoicing” from the Payments menu.
- Find the paid invoice and click the “Mark as paid” button to send the tickets to the ticket buyer.