You can choose if you want your Billetto event to be published privately or publicly, or simply be saved as a draft if you want to continue to work on it later on.
Public or Private?
- In the Basics section, choose if you want your event to be published Publicly or Privately;
- If you choose to Public, your event will be available for all ticket buyers across the platform, as well as Billetto Advertising will be applicable for this event. (Billetto Advertising is an optional default solution. Please read more about Billetto Advertising management here.)
- If you choose Private, your event will be visible and available for ticket purchase only to you and to those who you share the event with.
- Click Continue to time & location.
Publish or save as a Draft:
- In the Final step at the bottom of the page click on Publish or Draft;
- If you choose to Publish, your event will be saved based on the privacy setting you chose earlier.
- If you choose Draft, your event will be saved with all the details that you have entered, but will not be published for ticket sales yet.
- Click on Publish.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org