NEW! You are now able to preview your event page from the event creator to make sure it looks stunning for the ticket buyers!
How to access the event creator?
From Desktop Computer:
- On the top bar of Billetto, you will see the option "Create Event";
From Mobile Browser:
- In the Top Right, is the Cog Icon. Click this and then click "Create Event";
From Mobile App:
- Log into your account, click the picture in the bottom right, and press "Switch to Organiser";
- Then click the blue "Plus" icon to create an event
How to set up the event?
- Choose event frequency (only once or recurring event), click Save;
- Choose your venue type (standard event, seating event, or online event), click Continue to Basics;
- Fill in the event information (name, organiser, category, privacy settings and more), click Continue to Time & location;
- Enter the location address and event start & end dates or choose to specify a time later, click Continue to Tickets;
- Create your tickets by adding ticket name and quantity, ticket details & availability, and click Save.
- If you leave the ticket price at 0, it will automatically create a free ticket type.
- Review all your created tickets and add more if needed, click the Continue to Design & Text;
- Write a description for your event and add images or search for stock images
- Choose if you want to publish your event right away or schedule it for a specific time, or if you want to save it as a draft, and click Publish.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com