We understand there are many concerns about the current coronavirus outbreak. The best general advice we can give is to stay updated at all times on your local government’s current recommendations.
Below you’ll find the most frequently asked questions about your Billetto events during the coronavirus outbreak.
COVID-19 resource hub for the entertainment industry
We know just how frustrating the COVID-19 outbreak is for the live entertainment industry. That's why we're constantly working on ways to help you engage with your community in the current environment. This page contains a number of ideas and solutions See here
Should I cancel my event?
This will depend on the guidelines provided by your local government. However you have a number of options:
- Postpone / Reschedule your event - follow this guide
- Create an online event - take your event online. follow this guide
- Ask for donations - encourage the community to support you via donations. Create a donation page or follow this guide to add an optional Donation
- Pay-forward event - create vouchers or tickets that guests can use at a later date
- Cancel event - If you want to cancel your event, please follow this guide
After you cancel the event, we will refund all ticket buyers the price of the ticket minus fees or services. This applies regardless of whether the fee is included or excluded from the ticket price
When will ticket buyers receive their money if I cancel?
Ticket buyers will receive their refund up to 21 working days after the event is cancelled. Depending on the bank, the refund may appear on the same day as the original purchase on financial statements.
How do I reschedule or postpone my event?
If you wish to reschedule or postpone you can do so with the new Billetto feature, please follow this guide here. Please note ticket buyers have the right to a refund with rescheduled dates/times
Can I refund a ticket buyer if they are unwell - and if so, how?
Yes, you can issue refunds to ticket buyers at your discretion. You are free to process refunds prior to event completion. Learn more about refunds right here. Please note that refunds do not include fees or services.
Organiser refund terms and conditions:
- https://billetto.co.uk/l/legal-documents#terms (12.3 refunds)
What if I have other questions about my events?
For any questions related to the Billetto platform, feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team at email@example.com