Creating a donation page on Billetto couldn't be easier. Our platform allows you to start taking donations in minutes. Below is a quick guide on how to set this up:
- Click Create Event in the top bar
- In the Event Name, specify the cause you are collecting donations for. This will help your page get discovered and make its purpose clear.
- The Starts at and Ends at time and date are the time period during which people can make donations.*
- In the Ticket Type section, click on Paid Ticket. In the dropdown box that appears, select Donation. Choose how many donations you wish to take. (If you don't want to set a limit, just enter a large number.)
- Fill out the rest of the required fields in the form (see here for a walkthrough)
- Once you have published the page, continue to the Manage section and pick Customisations & Design -> Event Page from the left-side menu.
- Here, you can change the button text on your page from Get Tickets to Donate. Click Save.
- You're all set!
You can now use this page to collect donations.
*Note: Your raised funds will be paid out 3-5 working days after the “Ends at” date. If you wish to receive payouts on an ongoing basis, set a shorter time period between “Start/Ends at” dates.
Here are some extra features you can use for your donation page:
- Export/download your guest list to keep track of who's donated. (See here.)
- Add questions - learn how your contributors have heard about your page or add an option to sign up to your newsletter (See here.)
Include a link to your website, social media, or just send a “Thank You” message in the order confirmation email. (See here.)