Note: this feature is not available on Free or Basic Billetto price plans. Please upgrade to Advanced to use this feature.
This feature can be used during Covid-19 to request more information on guests, for example Telephone number.
If you need to get any extra information about your guests, have a registration form then you can create an additional field for your guest to fill out before they check-out. This section also allows you to choose if you wish to collect customers addresses and/or names per ticket.
- Navigate to My events at the top-right panel.
- Find the event you wish and click Manage
- On the left hand side, select Customisation & Design > Booking questions
- Click Add new question in blue
- Choose the name/question you want to ask the ticket buyer.
- Add an Optional description
- Select whether or not this is required by the ticket buyer
- Choose if the answer should be a text field, or dropdown option
- Decide if you wish to have the question asked during the purchase or after (The ticket buyer will receive an email)
- Finally if you would like to ask the question per ticket ordered or once per order
- Submit and Your question will be live!
Now that you're done, your guests will be able to enter this information on the check-out before they pay for the ticket.
Once created you can find the answers in your guest list report, found in Dashboard -> Guestlist & Reports, both the CSV and full information guest list (orders tab) will show the Booking questions answers
P.S This option can be used as a gift aid opt in for charitable organisations