You can edit your event at any time!
- From your event Manage page, expand the Edit section on the left side;
- Choose which section you would like to edit;
- Make the required edits;
- Click Save.
NOTE: Ticket buyers do not receive an automatic notification if you change any details on the event. If you are changing the event location or time, we highly recommend that you contact the ticket buyers Postopne feature which will inform ticket buyers about event changes by email.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking for information on how to set up multiple events for different dates at once, you have come to the right place! Our recurring event feature allows you to create events multiple event dates in one go.
How to create a recurring event?
- Start creating a new event;
- On the first page of the event creator, you will be asked to choose the type of event. Choose the ‘’Recurring event’’;
- Choose venue type;
- Enter event details, then continue to Time slots;
- In an open window enter recurring events details:
- Choose how often your event will repeat;
- Starts at - when the first event is held;
- Enter how long one event will take (ex. 2 hours);
- Choose until when recurring events will last;
- If you choose Date, you will be asked to add the end date (the date of the last recurring event);
- If you choose Occurrences, you will be asked to enter the number of events you want to create;
- Click Save;
- Add more time slots if needed;
- Finish setting up the event as usual.
How recurring event works?
- When the recurring event is created, the system creates two types of events - parent & child events.
- Parent event is the main event which holds data of all child events and contains a calendar on the event page, which provides an easy overview for ticket buyers.
- Child event is every single time slot. For example, if you have created a recurring event that repeats every day for 10 days at 12:00, it means that you have 10 child events.
In case you have any questions or doubts, please contact our customer support at email@example.com