If you wish to limit the number of tickets available for each ticket type, please follow these steps:
- In the Ticket section, click on Create new ticket;
- In the Max number of tickets, enter the limit for this ticket type.
- In your ticket type overview (where you can see all your created tickets), in the section Total event capacity, enter the total number of tickets available for your event.
- This will be a crucial part of your ticket sales. If you create two ticket types with 100 tickets each you state that there is 200 ticket available. However, if you enter 100 in the Total event capacity, the platform will display a SOLD OUT message on your event page, once the capacity (100, in this case, is reached).
- If your event has no capacity and unlimited space, just leave this field blank. Then the tickets will be sold according to the limit that you have set for your ticket type.
- Click Continue to the Design & Text page.
The ticket types affected by the Total Capacity ruling are:
- Paid tickets
- Free tickets
- Box-office collection
The ticket types not affected by the Total Capacity ruling are:
In case you have any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org