Note: This feature is not available if you're using a Free Billetto plan. Please upgrade to Basic or Advanced plans to avail of this feature.
If you're looking to hold an event with multiple times over a longer period, it might be easier to use our "recurring events" feature. This allows you to create the event only once in our platform which may save you time and effort. It also allows the ticket buyer an more streamlined view of all your events when making the decision and the payment process more fluid.
Setting up a Recurring Event
Below are some instructions on how to get started. I will use a scenario to help give a setup example.
I will be running an event which runs twice a day for a week. 1 Timeslot at 10:00 to 12:00 and another Timeslot at 16:00 to 18:00
- First you will need to create a new event. (you cannot change an existing event to a recurring event.)
- On the second section of the screen on the right handside is Create a recurring event, click this.
- You will need to select a start and end date of that time slot. The Starts at and Ends at time should be the first time of the first timeslot you are running, in my case it's 26 Nov 2018 at 10:00 - 12:00
- Next you will need to make a choice for Repeat Every - In my case I want to repeat my 2 hour session everyday so I select every 1 Day (Note I'll setup the 16:00-18:00 timeslot later)
- Then choose the Repeat Until which will create events up until this date, for my example I'll choose December 3rd.
- Click Add and your first timeslots should appear.
- Now repeat this for any different times you wish to create. In my setup I need to do this process a second time by clicking the Add a new timeslot, in my example I will need to follow the same steps above for the 16:00-18:00 events. Once done you will see a screen like this:
Once you have setup your event and completed all the steps on the page, click publish and your event will be live.
On your event page you will notice that the get tickets system has changed now with recurring events.
There is now a calendar view displaying which days tickets are available and once you select a date.