A Facebook event listing helps your event reach a broader audience. Add your Billetto event to Facebook in just two steps.
To publish your event on Facebook, you’ll first need a public Facebook page. If you do not have a Facebook page, you can create one in just a few minutes.
Note: You cannot use this feature to publish an event on your personal profile or in a Facebook Group.
This feature does not allow to edit or delete existing Facebook events (ie. events created on Facebook directly).
To add your event to Facebook:
- Log in to Billetto, and go to “My Events”.
- Click “Manage” on the event you want to add to Facebook.
- Navigate to “Marketing” -> “Facebook event”.
- Agree to the marketing terms and click “Connect to Facebook”.
- Log in to your Facebook account. If you’ve authorised Billetto to access your Facebook
account, you should already be connected.
- Mark the Facebook page(s) you’ll be using for your events.
- Grant Billetto permission to publish and update events on these pages.
- In the “Publish your events to” dropdown, pick the page where you want to post your
event. Click “Next.”
- If you’re ready to add your event to Facebook as is, choose “Publish now.” If you want to
make changes and add more details before publishing, choose “Create Draft.”
- Click “Publish.” You can now manage your event on Facebook.
- You can also delete your Facebook event/draft from this view. Simply click on “Delete Facebook event”. Please note, deleting your Facebook event will not delete the Billetto event listing.