Making Event Creation Effortless.
The improved event creator comes in a step-by-step format that’s very easy to follow.
Follow the questions for each section, you can always go back to a previous step.
See a preview of your event page as you're editing.
By default your event will be saved after each step so you can come back to it later.
The new event creator includes the following steps:
- Event Frequency: Choose between a one-off or recurring event
- Venue Type: Choose between seating, regular, or online-only
- Basics: Name, event type, event category, and privacy settings
- Time & Location: When and where
- Tickets: How many and at what price
- Design & Text: Description, images, and videos
Here are some of the new features:
A picture is worth a thousand words…so a video must be worth a thousand pictures!
You can now add a video to your event directly from YouTube or Vimeo. This lets potential ticket buyers better understand what the event is about and helps you get them excited!
This has been one of the biggest pains for our organisers over the years, especially for recurring events. So we went ahead and fixed it!
As well as defining specific dates, you can select the ticket sales period in a more intuitive way. Your options are:
- Sell until end of event
- Sell until start of event
- Sell until 30 minutes before event
- Sell until 1 day before event
Don’t worry. If you want to define specific dates, you can still use the “Custom” option in the dropdown to do so.
Event discovery page
Finally, we’ve launched a “Event discovery” page under “Manage.” This lets you optimise how your events are discovered by ticket buyers. Add extra information about your event to help us help you sell more tickets!