Google and Apple Pay are automatically activated for your events to ensure that your ticket buyers are offered all popular payment methods when buying tickets. You are able to disable this payment option either on event level or account level (more information below)
These payment methods are an easy way for users of either ecosystem to quickly make payments with saved details in Apple or Google. The option will only appear if you are in Safari for Apple Pay or Chrome for Google users.
There are no additional fees to use Google / Apple Pay.
To disable Google/Apple Pay as a payment method for an individual event:
- Go to your event under My events
- Click Manage on the current event
- Click Design & Customisation in the menu on the left
- Click Payment method
- Disable Payments with Google/Apple Pay
To disable Google/Apple Pay as a payment method for your entire account:
- Go to Account overview - under your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Click Payments, and then click Payment methods t in the menu on the left
- Under the tab Other Payment Methods, Disable Payments with Google/Apple Pay