Creating an online on Billetto couldn't be easier. Our platform allows you to host both physical and online events. Whether it's a study group or a worldwide online conference, we can accommodate.
We recommend you to do the following in the event creator:
- In the event title, specify that this is an online event. This will help your event get discovered and make its format clear.
- In the event description, explain in detail how the attendees can experience the online event. (How to join, what are the requirements, what will be discussed, etc.)
- In the "Address" field click Enter Location Manually then fill out Address and City (fx: "Youtube" & "Webpage")
- We recommend once publishing the event to add your Video Conference/Stream/ Zoom Link to your order confirmation text (See here.)
Here are some of the features you can use for your online event:
- Export/download your guest list to keep track of who'll be attending. (See here.)
- Add questions to ask your ticket buyers - how they heard about your event, if they have any requirements, and so on. (See here.)
- In the order confirmation email, include a link to your video conference, stream, or online documents and files your users will need. (See here.)